Join & Support
Support our mission of educating the next generation of leaders about government, the importance of civic engagement, and the need for bipartisanship. In honor of Senator Edward M. Kennedy’s 47-year tenure in the United States Senate, you can become a Friend of the Institute for $47 a year. Membership for two is available for $75. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Your membership enables students to come to the Institute for free, stepping into the shoes of a United States Senator for a day. Your support makes it possible for visitors to experience how our government works and understand the importance of each person’s voice in addressing critical issues facing our nation.
With your support, we are able to offer interactive exhibits and engaging programs that bring in diverse speakers for conversations about the need for finding common ground in our democracy.
- Distinctive membership card
- Free admission for one year (for two with Dual)
- 10% discount in gift store and online store
- Early notification of programs
- Members-only updates each year
- A one-time use guest pass per year (two passes with Dual)
- Special pricing for ticketed Institute events