Join & Support
Support our mission of educating the next generation of leaders about government, the importance of civic engagement, and the need for bipartisanship. In honor of Senator Edward M. Kennedy’s 47-year tenure in the United States Senate, you can become a Member of the Institute for $47 a year. Household membership is available for $75. Students and Educators can join for just $25. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Your membership supports students coming to the Institute for free, stepping into the shoes of a United States Senator for a day. Members also make it possible for visitors to experience how our government works and understand the importance of each person’s voice in addressing critical issues facing our nation. With your support, we are able to offer interactive exhibits and engaging programs that bring in diverse speakers for conversations about the need for finding common ground in our democracy.
- Free admission for one member for one year (two members with Household membership)
- A one-time use guest pass per year (two passes with Household membership)
- 10% discount in gift store
- Subscription to Institute Newsletter
- Advance notice of upcoming special events, exhibits, and programs
- Members-only updates each year
- Special pricing for ticketed Institute events