Join & Support
Launched in 2015 to celebrate the opening of the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate, the 1787 Society is comprised of individuals who annually support the Institute and its mission of promoting public service and full participation in the democratic process. The 1787 Society takes its name from the year that the U.S. Senate was created by the framers of the Constitution.
Members of the 1787 Society enjoy unique access to special programming at the Institute, including invitations to special events and opportunities to participate in bipartisan dialogue with respected civic and business leaders around critical issues facing the nation.
Membership benefits include:
- Free admission for you and up to 3 guests to the Institute for one year
- 20% discount in gift store
- Subscription to the Institute newsletter
- Advance notice of upcoming special events, exhibits, and programs
- Members-only updates each year
- Special pricing for ticketed Institute events
- Distinctive membership card and 1787 Society lapel pin
- Your name listed in the Institute’s annual report as a 1787 Society member
- Access to specific email address: email@example.com
- Reciprocal benefits at hundreds of museums throughout North America through the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) and the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association® network.
For more information on our various donation tiers, please refer to the following page: