Join & Support
The Kennedy Staff Club is comprised of Kennedy alumni who worked for Senator Kennedy in the United States Senate during his five decades of service, as well as Kennedy campaign workers who served on his U.S. Senate campaigns or the 1980 Presidential campaign, and who make a gift of $250 or more a year. The alumni-only club was launched in 2017 in celebration of Senator Kennedy’s 85th birthday.
Alumni gifts help support the Senator’s vision for the Institute that bears his name. The Kennedy Staff Club represents a special group of people that know the values Senator Kennedy embraced and the manner in which he worked across the aisle to get things done.
KENNEDY STAFF CLUB BENEFITS:
- Free admission for you and a guest to the Institute for one year
- VIP tour of the Institute for you and a guest, upon request
- 20% discount in gift store
- Subscription to the Kennedy Staff Club newsletter
- Advance notice of upcoming special events, exhibits, and programs
- Reserved seating at Institute public programs
- An invitation to the Kennedy Staff Club reception
- Distinctive Kennedy Staff Club membership card and lapel pin
- Your name listed in the Institute’s annual report as a Kennedy Staff Club member
- Reciprocal benefits at hundreds of museums throughout North America through the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) and the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association® network.